3-delt grønnlandsk karbon åre - er det interessant?

Re: 3-delt grønnlandsk karbon åre - er det interessant?

Postby Sven K » 16 Aug 2011, 09:39

that would be nice..If you come here one day, you can stay at my place, and we,ll find places along the coast.
You need a good drysuit or two and some good quality wool underwear. Post more videos.. *icon_salut*
P&H Baidarka Explorer.
(wilderness Tempest 170rm)
ivalu
king island
Sven K

Postby gnarlydog » 18 Aug 2011, 13:22

SK, so I "must" have a drysuit? the water is always that cold? even in the middle of summer? :cry:
Those dry suits are not so cheap and I would have no use for tit here in Queensland Australia where even in the middle of winter (August) water temperatures are still 19C.
I have seen soem pictures of brave paddlers swimming in the sea, or was that in Sweden; can't remember...

If you come to visit I promise you will not need a dry suit but plenty of sun screen lotion and a long sleeve paddling top (thin one) to prevent sun burn.
And here is a video of surfing with a Norwegian sea kayak (SeaBird Designs North Sea) on 31DEC!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE5MexuDsxE[/youtube]
gnarlydog

Postby sako. » 18 Aug 2011, 15:09

You must`nt have a dry suit here in suther`n Norway in the summer months( late june-sept). You get along fine with neopreen paddel shorts or Reed pants and a paddel top/dry top.
Arrow Play
Tahe Wind Duo
Werner Ikelos BS 205
Werner Little Dipper BS 210
Leder FKK
sako.

Previous

Return to Grønlandspadling